- In order to provide you with the full range of services on the Website, we are sometimes required to collect information about you. We will use any personal information collected from the Site in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the Data Protection Act 1998 (as may be amended) (the “Data Protection Act”).
- The Website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and/or controlled by third parties who have their own privacy policies and we advise you to check them. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and you use them at your own risk.
- Users have the ability to accept or disable cookies by modifying the settings in their browser. Disabling cookies however may mean that some functionality of the Website may be affected. For further directions on how to disable cookies please click here for the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s guidelines :www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html
- There are opportunities on the website to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from us as fully explained before you subscribe. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the “unsubscribe” link set in the email.
- We will hold your Data and Contributions for as long as is necessary and reasonably required for the relevant service or purpose.